1.5 million Canadians to see images of Cork and Kinsale on popular TV show
18th November 2014: Images of Kinsale and Cork will be beamed into the homes of some 1.5 million Canadians in 2015. A TV crew is filming in Ireland right now for a popular cooking show called …
A magical Christmas Fantasy takes place every weekend in December 2014 at the Old Mill, Kinsale, Co. Cork. Visit Santa as he prepare for the most wondrous time of the year and enjoy everything Kinsale has to offer including great restaurants, cosy cafes and boutique shopping.
see www.kinsalechristmas.com for information …
Kinsale Chamber of Tourism & Business is helping to launch Kinsale Christmas with a super promotion running all this week 17th-21st November on the Neil Prendeville Show on Cork’s RED FM (9am-12pm). Prizes include a fantastic €300 voucher for the Kinsale Gourmet Academy at Ballinacurra House, 6 month gym membership …
Congratulations to the The Bulman Bar & Restaurant which has been included in the 2015 Michelin Eating Out In Pubs Guide. The Bulman was specifically singled out and received an Inspector’s Favourite commendation, described in the guide as “establishments worthy of additional consideration”.
Read more at Michelin Guide: 34 Irish …
For some, Kinsale is the natural start of the Wild Atlantic Way. For us, at first it was only a name in the end of a very long bicycle ride that started from Donegal and followed the nooks and crannies of the coastal route on our way south. “Historic fishing …
Kinsale Christmas are delighted to announce plans for the 2014 festive season. A fun, family centered month of activities is planned to bring the magic of Christmas to Kinsale.
For the first time Santa will take up residence in Kinsale each weekend in December. His winter wonderland will be housed …
Kinsale Chamber of Tourism and Business welcomes our newest member ‘Kinsale Nature & Maritime Walks’. Find out more information at ‘Kinsale Nature & Maritime Walks‘…
The 38th Kinsale Gourmet Festival guarantees a sparkle in Cork’s leading food lovers’ destination from 10-12 October 2014, offering a weekend of fun, conviviality, fine food and wines. Saturday and Sunday’s events, hosted by Kinsale’s ten Good Food Circle restaurants, with sponsorship from Cork County Council, are already booked out, …
Fáilte Ireland has confirmed the shortlist of ten top tourism towns from across the country which have been selected for their 2014 Tourism Towns Award. The shortlist was announced at the National Tidy Towns Awards in The Helix, Dublin.
Two overall winners will ultimately share the ultimate accolade of Ireland’s …
A group of volunteers has come together to act as ‘Ambassadors’ for the town, helping tourists on the street with various enquiries and maximising their experience in Kinsale. This initiative is supported by Kinsale Chamber of Tourism & Business.
November 27, 2014
November 30, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pmThe Town Park Pier Road
December 3, 2014|Recurring Event (See all)First Wednesday of each monthCharles Fort Summer Cove
December 4, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmBlue Haven Hotel 3/4 Pearse St
- @szabi1209 hi. 40 min walk Kinsale to sandycove /10 min taxi. Kinsale cabs 0214772642. Same distance Prehane. Visit tourist office 4 info. ☺ 32 mins ago
- RT @SocialExportIE: Good luck to all the finalists today at the @Failte_Ireland #TourismTown awards in Dublin! #ISME http://t.co/oBhGIGEvCe 38 mins ago retweeted via SocialExportIE
- RT @kevinmartin1954: @Bluehavenkinsal @kinsale_ie we had a family dinner last night excellent food great service well done to all 10 out of… 42 mins ago retweeted via kevinmartin1954
- USA visitors and residents looking for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow? Check out the White House in #Kinsale see http://t.co/xW41UU6TXw 16 hours ago
- RT @Corksouthnews: @KinsaleNews @kinsale_ie @SouthernStarIRL @Carrigdhounnews book on the Battle of #Kinsale up for a National book Award … 16 hours ago retweeted via Corksouthnews