For some, Kinsale is the natural start of the Wild Atlantic Way. For us, at first it was only a name in the end of a very long bicycle ride that started from Donegal and followed the nooks and crannies of the coastal route on our way south. “Historic fishing …
Kinsale Christmas are delighted to announce plans for the 2014 festive season. A fun, family centered month of activities is planned to bring the magic of Christmas to Kinsale.
For the first time Santa will take up residence in Kinsale each weekend in December. His winter wonderland will be housed …
Kinsale Chamber of Tourism and Business welcomes our newest member ‘Kinsale Nature & Maritime Walks’. Find out more information at ‘Kinsale Nature & Maritime Walks‘…
The 38th Kinsale Gourmet Festival guarantees a sparkle in Cork’s leading food lovers’ destination from 10-12 October 2014, offering a weekend of fun, conviviality, fine food and wines. Saturday and Sunday’s events, hosted by Kinsale’s ten Good Food Circle restaurants, with sponsorship from Cork County Council, are already booked out, …
Fáilte Ireland has confirmed the shortlist of ten top tourism towns from across the country which have been selected for their 2014 Tourism Towns Award. The shortlist was announced at the National Tidy Towns Awards in The Helix, Dublin.
Two overall winners will ultimately share the ultimate accolade of Ireland’s …
A group of volunteers has come together to act as ‘Ambassadors’ for the town, helping tourists on the street with various enquiries and maximising their experience in Kinsale. This initiative is supported by Kinsale Chamber of Tourism & Business.
Kinsale will welcome adlanders from near and far in September as the Cork seaside town hosts the 52nd annual Sharks awards. Read more at Kinsale put on Shark alert as adland’s finest gather for prestigious awards
Ten oak letters ignite the night sky, as a fleet of boats take to the water. On 19 September 2014, a fiery international premiere will announce the opening of the tenth Kinsale Arts Festival in spectacular fashion. Running for an extended 10 days to mark this special anniversary year, it’s …
Nestling on the River Bandon, Kinsale emerged as a settlement in the sixth century and has seen many changes. Its deep, secure harbour provided a safe anchorage and prospered during the seventeenth century’s ‘golden age of sail’, victualling ships bound for the West Indies and the American colonies, and facilitating …
Fáilte Ireland today published the shortlist of 15 towns and villages from across the country that are being considered for the 2014 Tourism Towns Awards. The competition, now in its third year, is designed to recognise Irish towns and villages where the local community goes the extra mile to enhance …
November 5, 2014
November 11, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmWW1 Memorial Worlds End
December 3, 2014
January 7, 2015
February 4, 2015
- RT @Failte_Ireland: Phew, you are getting all the attractions in the one day.. @nialtoner: Busy morning in #Kinsale. #ExpediaExplores http:… 2 hours ago retweeted via Failte_Ireland
- RT @GalleryKinsale: It's frightfully busy on Main Street!! @kinsale_ie #Halloween http://t.co/qlNQQLfBfw 21 hours ago retweeted via GalleryKinsale
- The Kinsale Weekly is out! http://t.co/0tnjuGt2gl Stories via @KinsaleNews @EmmaKateTobia @KinsaleArtsFest 1 day ago
- RT @PerryvilleHouse: Lunch anyone? Our new winter menu: http://t.co/JXyXLKbhe3 1 day ago retweeted via PerryvilleHouse
- RT @IerlandToerisme: Happy Halloween/ All Hallows' Eve/ Samhain! Wat gaan jullie doen vanavond? http://t.co/4UhQUwoamP http://t.co/tkEyWxbZ… 1 day ago retweeted via IerlandToerisme