Kinsale OEC is in the Heart of Kinsale
We offer an Exciting range of land and water-based activities. Novice to thrill seeker we have an activity for you for a session, for a day or longer. Adults children, families, groups from aged 6+ KOEC is open all year round. Contact us and we can design an outdoors sessions for you and your group.
Land based activities: come and scale West Corks only Outdoor Climbing wall, take the Leap of Faith Challenge, try out Abseil and Zip Line, learn to orienteer, be part of team challenge games.
Water based activities
• Sea kayaking, Gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way, Explore Kinsale harbour, Sandycove, Garretstown guided by our instructors. Half day and full day trips in Old Head Area for the more advanced kayakers.
• Kayaking, on the Bandon Esturary or up the Bandon river. River trips.
• Sailing, courses from 1 to 5 days all ISA approved, beginner to advanced levels.
• Dinghy and Keelboat sailing in the beautiful setting of Kinsale harbour.
• Sailing sessions one to one available on request.
Summer Junior Courses
Weekly Multi activity camps, aged 6 +
Summer Sailing Courses I.S.A. Approved aged 8+
Powerboat courses, 2 day course. ISA approved Beginner to Advanced level.
ISA Sailing and Powerboating Instructor Training courses
ICU Kayaking Level 1to 3 Proficiency assessment. Other courses on request.
Sailing and Kayaking clubs to log hours and practice skills
VHF SRC 1 &2 Courses. Marine focused First Aid courses
Powerboat courses, navigation and Yachtmaster courses, VHF and Marine focused First Aid
Formalise your powerboat or sailing skills with an I.C.C. Certificate