Sáile; Kinsale Sports & Community Centre
Cappagh, Kinsale, Co. Cork, P17 WD21
Tel: 021 4773929
Email: [email protected]
– SAILE is a community centre with sports facilities and meeting rooms which also has an integrated kitchen. We are run by a volunteer committee and 3 part-time workers. We hire all-weather pitches as well as a sports hall which helps the school and sports club in the area
– The location of Saile is superb, as it is right in the middle of the part of Kinsale which is growing at a very fast pace. Next door to Saile is the Kinsale Community School, the national schools Scoil Naoimh Eltin and the Gael Scoil, Haven Bay Nursing Home with accommodation for independent living. Also, there are many new housing estates, with your families, very nearby.
– We have a current fac4ebook page and our web address is www.sailesportsandleisure.ie
– Our phone number is 021 4773929 and our mobile number is 0858622668, our email address is [email protected]
– Our business address is Saile, Kinsale sports and community centre, Cappagh, Kinsale.Co Cork, P17 WD21
– Kinsale Scouts, Cubs, and Beavers meet every Monday evening from 6.30 pm.
– Soccer Training Camps organised on a weekly basis coaching kids up to 15 years of age.
– Kinsale Community School, Sáile provides much needed additional training facilities in order to allow Kinsale Community School to run several P.E and Basketball classes simultaneously.
– Men’s Social Soccer, runs very successfully and now in its tenth year, meet every Wednesday night 8-9 pm and new members are always welcome.
– Jody McNamara now has moved his Boxing Training classes, full time and uses the C-Room.
– Grassroots Tennis for young children run weekly on Wednesday afternoons by Professional coach Pat McCrann, Sáile also hosts Table Tennis every Wednesday night 7.30-9.30pm
– Slimming World weight loss classes weekly on Wednesdays and Saturday mornings. In addition to this Saile also host several other classes including a Salsa Dance Class, Jazz Dancing, Baby Feather Massage class, Children’s Ballet, Yoga, Zumba and Pilates classes, Posture matters and a Future Fit exercise class every Thursday morning for the not so young.
– Sáile Ladies Social Hockey meets every Thursday evening 8-9 pm all year round.
– Kinsale Hockey Club meet every Friday afternoon from 3pm – 6.30pm.
– Rugbytots, meet every Saturday morning 9 -11am and provide pre-school toddler rugby fun for young
children from 2-7 years.
– Sáile also provides facilities for numerous clubs, schools and caters for events Including the annual Darkness into Light walk, Blood Donor Clinics and the very successful Lucy French Dance Show. New this year we are hosting the Wild Atlantic Way international cycling event in June.
– On a community level Sáile is used by Vincent De Paul, Forget Me Not, and various groups who also need a helping hand. (free gratis)
– Each May 2020 we hold our Annual SÁILE Golf Classic in Farrengalway Golf Course which is now our main fundraiser. This has helped us to keep the doors open.