- This event has passed.
Kinsale Chamber of Tourism and Business – Members Networking Event
November 7, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kinsale Chamber Members – We would like to invite you to attend our Networking Event on Thursday 7th November 2019 at 7pm in the Blue Haven Hotel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet with other Chamber Members and develop new business relationships. We have some fantastic talks lined up for this event!
– Gareth MacHale, Head of Euro Rates Trading with Bank of Ireland Global Markets will be with us to speak about Brexit
– Sgt. James O’Donovan will speak with us about general Crime Prevention for business
– Detective Garda Michael Brosnan will cover all we need to know about Cyber Crime!
– Vicki Kelly, SECAD Partnership will speak about some of the exciting courses taking place in Kinsale over the coming months
– Carmel Best, Best & Co Solicitors will address some relevant legal questions relating to business
Big THANK YOU to the Blue Haven for hosting us!
Please RSVP to [email protected] by Tuesday 5th November 2019.